4.27.2010

GaGa Before GaGa!

O M F G.
I just may have found one of the best songs EVER yesterday. I clicked on a link from Lady GaGa's Twitter, which was a really touching slideshow fan video (Geez, I want fans like Lady GaGa's!) that had the most AMAZING Lady GaGa song playing to it that I had never heard before in my life. I was certain I had heard all of Lady GaGa's official songs, so I was puzzled that I had never heard it. I looked all over iTunes but couldn't find it, then I searched through the video comments to see if anyone knew what the song was called. Finally, someone commented saying that it was a song from a really old demo of hers (when she was known as Stefani Germanotta instead of GAGA) called No Floods. I looked it up on YouTube and TOTALLY fell in love with it! It's such an inspiring and feel-good song with some KICK ASS piano playing in it. I'll post the link to the HQ video I used to convert it into an MP3. Any GaGa fan HAS to listen to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7TuaoRy0Ew

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]