5.03.2010

VV BROWN @ THE TROUBADOUR NEXT WEEK (AND Vote for VV in the VH1 Top 20 Countdown!)

It's true, people! I just bought my tickets yesterday for the VV Brown concert next Wednesday at The Troubadour! Squee, I'm so excited! It's going to be AWESOME! Afterwards, I'll deffo post a little review on here for y'all who didn't get to see her live on her North American tour! I also wanted to tell you guys to vote for VV Brown's 'Shark in the Water' music video in the next VH1 Top Twenty Video Countdown! Here's the link--
http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/top_20_countdown/vote.jhtml

Also, if you want to, there's some other good videos on there, like Florence + the Machine's 'Dog Days are Over', Lady GaGa's 'Telephone', La Roux's 'Bulletproof', and Lady Antebellum's 'Need You Now'! :]
Thanks, guys! See you on May 13!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]