4.19.2010

The 45th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards!

Hey, everyone! Hope you all watched the ACMAs last night, it was quite a show! There were a LOT of performances and a lot of my favorite artists won awards! I'll do a little review of the night--
Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley were pretty good hosts, I thought. I especially loved that mock-Kanye moment when that little old man walked on stage while Brad Paisley was talking about his new video and was like "I just wanted to say that Taylor Swift had the best video of ALL time!" It was too adorable! ^^ Lady Antebellum (I love them SO MUCH, Need You Now PWNS!) delivered an AMAZING performance of Need You Now, AND they won Vocal Group of the Year! I haven't really heard much of Sugarland, but I thought their performance of their song, Keep You, was really great. It was very powerful. And lastly, some TAYLOR SWIFT! WOOT! I didn't get to see her first performance, but her second performance, Fifteen, was really good, plus I love that song! :] The amazing Taylor won THREE awards, I believe, Female Vocalist of the Year, Album of the Year, and the highly honored Entertainer of the Year! Congrats to Taylor YEAHHH! Well, hope you liked my really lame review of the ACMAs! If you didn't get to watch it, be sure to watch it next year! It was the first time I watched it and I quite liked it :D

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]