4.11.2010

REMIX TIMEEE!

Why, YES, it is! Over the years (well, not YEARS, but you know what I mean) I have collected various remixes from free little indie websites and a few on iTunes, and I figured I might share my AWESOME remix list with y'all, in case you want to SPICE UP your songs! And, I know some of you guys might be like, totally anti-remix and stuff, but I used to be, until I actually listened to some GOOD remixes. You know, it really takes a lot of skills to make a remix, so you should really appreciate remixes. ANYWHO--I'm just going to type the remix names now instead of getting all philosopher-like:

1.Halo (We Have Band Dub) by Bloc Party

2.Quicksand (Beni's Sinking at 1.56 Remix) by La Roux

3.Bad Romance (Skrillex Remix) by Lady GaGa (NOTE--This remix is really, really, REALLY good! I looked at a ton of Lady GaGa remixes and this is the only one I thought was actually good.)

4.Bad Romance (Deadmau5 Ghosts Remix) by Lady GaGa (NOTE--I seriously JUST found this remix while writing this post!)

5.Black Magic (Crystal Fighters Remix) by Magic Wands

7.Warrior (The XX Remix) by Magic Wands

8.Lips (We Have Band 'We Have Lips' Remix) by Micachu & the Shapes (NOTE--This remix introduced me to Micachu, it's a REALLY good one!)

9.In the Dark of the Night (Clap Rules Remix) by Michoacan (NOTE--Don't know this artist, just got the remix from a sampler, but it's pretty good)

10.Gold In the Fire (We Have Band Remix) by Monarchy (NOTE--I don't know this artist either, but We Have Band always puts out great remixes so I downloaded this one for free)

11.It Don't Move Me (We Have Band Remix) by Peter Bjorn and John

12.You Belong With Me (Mero Dance Remix) by Taylor Swift (NOTE--I just found this remix while hunting around for a Taylor Swift remix on YouTube, and it's really awesome!)

13.Be The One (Bimbo Jones Club Remix) by The Ting Tings

14.Great DJ (Calvin Harris Remix) by The Ting Tings

15.Great DJ (7th Heaven Radio Remix) by The Ting Tings

16.That's Not My Name (L.A. Riots Remix) by The Ting Tings

17.That's Not My Name (Skeet & Tito Remix feat. Wale) by The Ting Tings (NOTE--This remix is pretty good except for the Wale rapping, it kind of ruins it.)

18.Honey Trap (Co-Pilots' Flying High Edit) by We Have Band

19.Honey Trap (Le Matos Remix) by We Have Band

20.Honey Trap (Them Jeans Remix) by We Have Band

Well, there you go! Sorry there were like a TON of Ting Tings and We Have Band remixes, I just really love them both, and We Have Band has a lot of free remixes floating around online. I hope you like them, I do hope you'll listen to all of them, I only listed remixes that were actually good! Thanks for reading!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]