4.16.2010

GLASS CANDY!

I bet the title of this post intrigued you, eh? Well, guess what? IT'S A BAND NAME! I know, it's like, the most AMAZING band name EVER. Anyway, Glass Candy is this band I recently discovered from Oregon and they are practically my new obsession! Their music is just amazing, I can't even explain it. It's like some sort of electronic-indie-with-amazing-album-cover-ness. How did I find them, you ask? Well, on this LAVELY (yes, I spelled it that way on purpose) website, RCRD LBL (http://www.rcrdlbl.com/artists/Glass_Candy/track/Feeling_Without_Touching)! I signed on to their mailing list, and every week, they just send me free songs! It's quite awesome. I had been to lazy to look at any of their e-mails, but yesterday I went on and downloaded practically every song they sent me, and this one was hands down my FAVORITE! It's called Feeling Without Touching. You should definitely take a look and download it, what have you got to lose? That's right, nothing! 'CAUSE IT'S FO FWEE.

Kira xox

PS--I believe you can download their album, B/E/A/T/B/O/X on iTunes (Geez, even their ALBUM name is extremely cool!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]