4.18.2010

Ke$ha on Saturday Night Live--Disgraceful.

Ke$ha performed on Saturday Night live, and all I have to say is...wow. Seriously, people. If THAT is the kind of music that's popular these days, it's quite sad. What the HELL was she doing?! First, when she performed TiK ToK, she had that weirdo American flag silver spandex suit thing going on, and then freaking ASTRONAUT dancers start running on stage! Then, she pulled this total wannabe-GaGa and these lasers came up, and then she said, "HEY GUYS...DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK THAT...MAYBE WE ARE THE REAL ALIENS?" I mean, last time I checked, wasn't this song about PARTYING?! The second performance, Your Love is My Drug, almost made me laugh at how UNBELIEVABLY horrible it was. She was wearing one of her little feather headresses or whatever, along with some really tight suit. But that wasn't the weirdest part. The room was blacklighted, and she had neon paint painted ALL OVER her, like she was some sort of neon Native American party girl or...man, I DO NOT know. All I can say is it was freaky. And after her performance she had to say one of her ditzy party girl things, so she said "It's Saturday night...wanna make out?" I mean, how are men going to find you at all sexy when you're in THAT thing? Anyway, enough with the outfits. On to the actual MUSIC. In both performances, her voice sounded really strained and weak. I do think that it's good that she actually SINGS live, I didn't expect her to, but it still sounded terrible. And don't you all think she's trying a LITTLE too hard to be a combination of Uffie and Lady GaGa at the same time? So...I guess that's all I have to say about Ke$ha's little SNL stunt.

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]