6.18.2010

Uffie's 'A.D.D. S.U.V.' Premieres TODAY (And PacSun Summer Solstice Beach Ballyhoo)!

After just releasing her new album, 'Sex Dreams and Denim Jeans', out here in the US, Uffie has already premiered her newest video for her latest single, 'A.D.D. S.U.V.' today! It's probably one of my favorite Uffie songs. Uffie raps from the point of view of many celebrities living their glamorous, plastic lives and how many of them are obsessed with, yes, their cars. A really catchy tune, but I didn't really get the video. It's still pretty fun to watch, there's a lot of nice graphics! Check it out at--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4EslTTh6Xg

There's also an 'A.D.D. S.U.V.' EP right now, so check it out for some remixes! Btw, I won two VIP passes to PacSun's Summer Solstice Beach Ballyhoo tomorrow (thanks, Nylon Magazine!). I'm super excited, but unfortunately, the two artists that I want to see (Neon Trees and B.o.B.) aren't playing tomorrow, but on Sunday! Nonetheless, I'll get to catch Awolnation, Bad Rabbits, As Tall As Lions, Yelawolf, Ra Ra Riot, Minus the Bear, and Circa Survive. I haven't heard ANY of these bands before, which means after I finish this post I'll be doing a quick MySpace check (I will have access to the stages!). I'm not sure if there are any available tickets left, but if you have time to run over to your local PacSun store to check, you can snag some FREE tickets! Have fun!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]