6.02.2010

'Alejandro' Music Video News!

Sorry for the late post on this, but I TOTALLY forgot about it, so I'm posting it now! Okay, so I hope you all heard from another source that Lady GaGa was on Larry King Live last night and that you all tuned in to see it! She had a nice, lengthy one-hour interview with Larry, and, best of all, we got to see a twenty-second (DAMN!) preview of her new and long-anticipated music video for her latest single, 'Alejandro'! If you haven't seen it, here's a link to the first part of the interview on YouTube--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qF9SpvrRUs&feature=related
You can also see the other parts on YouTube in the 'Related' video sidebar. I thought the interview was really great. I know it sounds really lame, but it made me feel a little emotional. I'm so proud to be one of her fans. I feel like she has this really great appreciation and connection with her fans, unlike many other artists. You can hear in her voice how much she loves and appreciates her fans, which is so important. Any artist can just say that they love their fans, but I feel like Lady GaGa really means it. I always wished that my favorite artists would be able to thank each fan personally instead of just speaking to them as a whole, and Lady GaGa somehow does that. It feels like she's thanking all her fans individually, coming up to us, giving us a big hug, and saying "Thanks for being my fan." That's why it was so inspiring to watch.

Now, on to the clip. GaGa said that a lot of the video was inspired by her admiration of the gay community. In the REALLY SHORT CLIP, I did see soldiers, I believe, so I'm guessing that may have to do with the whole "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" thing. Anyway, I'm super excited for her video, which I have (GASP) not mentioned the premiere date of! ARE YOU READY...BECAUSE THE PREMIERE DATE IS...

JUNE 7, 2010 NEXT MONDAY! YAYYYYY!

Okay, done with the spazzing. Anyway, you can catch the new video on Lady GaGa's official website (http://www.ladygaga.com) and Vevo. Hope you guys all get to see it, it's sure to be a good one, as Lady GaGa always dishes out something for us to rave about! Paws up, little monsters!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]