6.19.2010

COUNTRYYY!

Some of you may hate country music, but...OH WELL. I happen to actually love it. Everyone thinks country music is just some redneck with a cowboy hat singing "YEEHAW" with a banjo on a field, but it's not...always. ANYWHO, I happen to know of some great country artists, and hopefully after you check out my country playlist, you'll open your mind to this awesome genre!

1. Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood
2. Last Name by Carrie Underwood
3. Flat On the Floor by Carrie Underwood
4. I Run to You by Lady Antebellum
5. Lookin' For a Good Time by Lady Antebellum
6. Love Don't Live Here by Lady Antebellum
7. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
8. Perfect Day by Lady Antebellum
9. You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
10. Today Was a Fairytale by Taylor Swift
11. Our Song by Taylor Swift
12. Love Story by Taylor Swift
13. Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift
14. Fifteen by Taylor Swift
15. I'd Lie by Taylor Swift
16. White Liar by Miranda Lambert

Okay, so MAYBE I favor certain country artists to others... *cough* LADY ANTEBELLUM OBSESSED *cough*...
Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy the country playlist!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]