6.10.2010

Some New Artists For You, Courtesy of NYLON MAGAZINE!

If any of you have heard of Nylon Magazine (AKA THE MOST AMAZING MAGAZINE EVER EVER EVER!), hopefully you've bought their latest music issue for the month of July! Anyway, from this wonderful issue, I have some new favorite artists! The first one is a girl named Sky Ferreira (UH, COOL NAME MUCH? OMFG). Seriously, this girl is AMAZING. Not only does she have kick-ass pop beats, but she can REALLY SING! You can buy her new single, '17', on iTunes now! Second, is a band called The Like. I had their song 'Fair Game' after I had downloaded it for free from RCRD LBL, but I hadn't really bothered to check out their other music. Fortunately, Nylon came along and reminded me to, and I'm so happy they did! They're one of my new favorite bands! The Like is a group of four girls with a distinguished vintage vibe to their music and fashion. Their music is extremely catchy and will have you replaying their songs all day! Give a listen to my favorite songs of theirs, 'Release Me', and 'What I Say and What I Mean'. Have fun, and make sure to buy Nylon's July music issue before it leaves the shelves!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]