6.15.2010

New Uffie, The Like, Katy Perry, AND Darrelle London For You!

Yes, how awesome is that?! Lots of new music, so I'll try to shorten it so you don't get bored. So first of all...

UFFIE'S DEBUT ALBUM, 'SEX DREAMS AND DENIM JEANS', IS OUT TODAY!
Dude, I am SO FREAKING HAPPY. I've been waiting for Uffie to release and album FO-EVA. AND we got it in the same week as France and the UK! So...yay!!! I recommend listening to 'ADD SUV' and 'Pop the Glock', my favorites! :)

Next, The Like, one of my new favorite bands, has released their new album, 'Release Me', today! WOOT! They are AMAZING! I recommend listening to their songs, 'Release Me' and 'He's Not a Boy', the catchy beats are irresistible! Seriously, I could replay those songs like ten times in a row and not get tired of them. Also, they're having a big release party concert at The Troubadour with special guests and a dance competition on Saturday, June 19! Unfortunately, I can't go, even though I REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY want to, but hopefully you can buy tickets and join in the fun, I'm sure it'll be worth it! Be sure to report back to me, and don't forget the black and white dress code!

Third, Katy Perry's official music video for her newest single, 'California Gurls', premieres TODAY! I have to say, I really love it. It's got a really cool Candyland theme with all these cute little outfits! You can watch it on http://www.katyperry.com, the MTV website, and the VH1 website. Get your Cali on!

And last but not least, the lovely Darrelle London has a new single out on iTunes called 'Bad'! Check it out on her MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/darrellelondon or buy it on iTunes! Darrelle's cute little piano tunes will definitely give you a lift if you're feeling down! :)

And that concludes my post! Have fun with all your new music!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]