8.03.2010

Lady Gaga News---Gaga on the Cover of the New Issue of Vanity Fair, New 'The Remix' Album Out Now, and THIRTEEN VMA Nominations!

Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was out of town for a week and stuff...but I'M BACK! Well, I have been for a while, but...you know what I mean. ANYWHO, I have much news on ZEH LADEH GAGA (AKA Lady Gaga and/or Mother Monster) for you! First of all, Gaga herself is on the cover of the new September issue of Vanity Fair magazine, on newsstands August 10! She poses in some crazy outfits and also in, well...nothing, in a lovely photoshoot by SHOWstudio's very own Nick Knight, a very good friend of Gaga's. Next up, Lady Gaga's newest album (well, I guess it's an album), 'The Remix' is out today! It features remixes of some of Gaga's best songs, even her upcoming single, 'Dance in the Dark'! Two remixes off the album that I reccomend are 'The Fame (Glam as You Remix) [Radio Edit Version]' and 'Dance in the Dark (Monarchy 'Stylites' Remix). Go check it out on iTunes! And lastly, congratulations to Mommy Monster for receiving THIRTEEN MTV Video Music Award nominations, more than any other artist in MTV HISTORY! Pretty crazy stuff! Gaga's nominations are--
'Telephone' for Best Collaboration
'Bad Romance' for Best Dance Video
'Bad Romance' for Best Female Video
'Bad Romance' for Best Pop Video
'Bad Romance' AND 'Telephone' for Video of the Year

Beyonce's video for her single 'Video Phone' featuring Lady Gaga was also nominated for quite a few awards, but I honestly REALLY don't like the song. I mean, Gaga's part is okay, but the song, in my opinion is pretty awful. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Gaga and I LOVE Beyonce, but it's just...BLEH. You know? I'll be doing another post with more VMA nominations from some of my favorite artists in a bit! In the meantime, PLEASE VOTE FOR LADY GAGA IN THE MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]