8.10.2010

Music Video Fix--Katy Perry Premiere and Marina and the Diamonds!

Hello, fellow music lovers! Today, I have not one, but TWO music videos I'd like to share with you guys!

The first one is the PREMIERE of Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream'! I have to say, I like her other music videos better, but this one isn't THAT bad. Plus, I love the song, it's so sweet! :) If you want to check it out, I have the MTV link, but it's also on the VH1 website and Katy Perry's official site!
MTV link--http://www.mtv.com/videos/katy-perry/549638/teenage-dream.jhtml

The next one isn't a premiere, it made its way on to YouTube just a week ago. It's Marina and the Diamond's spectacular megamix video called, 'I Am Not a Princess', and may I say it is absolutely BRILLIANT and AMAZING! It has this whole fantasy storyline with characters inspired by Alice in Wonderland and a bunch of other fairytales! Plus, since it's a megamix of songs from her debut album, there's TEN MINUTES of the video for you to enjoy! It's directed by E.L.Y. You HAVE to check it out!
YouTube link--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3VRzFtZYA

Hope you enjoy the videos! See ya!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]