7.22.2010

Katy Perry News--Album Cover Unveiling for 'Teenage Dream', Album Release Date, and Tracklist Unveiling Date!

Sorry it's late, but I have a LOT of Katy Perry news for all of you Katy fans! First of all, if you haven't watched the live recorded unveiling of the album cover for Katy's new album, 'Teenage Dream', you HAVE to check it out here!
http://www.ustream.tv/katyperry

If you don't have time to watch the video (it's pretty long), you can check out the picture of the album cover at http://www.katyperry.com! It's an original portrait of Katy on her famous cotton candy cloud (as seen in her latest video for 'California Gurls') by the amazing artist Will Cotton! When I first saw the picture on her website I was kind of disappointed, but after I saw how much work went into it, I have to say that it's really pretty cool. I mean, I thought it was just a photograph, but it's really a PAINTING! It took SIX MONTHS! So, no hatin' on the Cotton! Anywho, on the live stream, Katy also announced the 'Teenage Dream' album release date (August 24 for the US, and August 30 for the rest of the world) AND the tracklist unveiling date (this Friday)! PLUS (the COOLEST part, in my opinion), Katy said that the actual CD will even SMELL like cotton candy, which is SO cool. I don't think I've ever heard of a scented record. Be sure to buy the actual CD for the full effect!

Well, that's it! Hope you all got your Katy fix for the day! Remember to check out the tracklist unveiling on Friday and be sure to buy her new album, 'Teenage Dream', August 24th!

Kira xox

PS--California gurls, we're unforgettable! Daisy dukes, bikinis on top! Sun-kissed skin, so hot, we'll met your popsicle! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]