5.13.2010

VV Brown @ The Troubadour Concert Review!

HELLS YEAHHH. VV Brown was freaking AMAZING last night. It wasn't my IDEAL concert experience, since that morning I fell ill and thought I wouldn't be going, but I actually made a strange recovery around 6:30 PM, and I decided to go, hoping I wouldn't get sick while I was there :S Turns out I didn't, and it was SO MUCH FUN. Although we missed the opening act, Darrelle London (sob), I got there in time to see VV Brown (we got there fifteen minutes after she started her set), AND I got to see her play all three of my favorite songs by her--Crying Blood, Leave!, and Shark in the Water! She also played a few other great songs off her album (which I sadly do not have yet, GRRR!) and she had a great band, with a horns section and everything! Afterwards, I forced my dad to wait with me at the back of the building to wait to meet her, but it turned out she was inside taking pics with fans and signing autographs, so we ran around to the front and I got there just in time to meet her! She was really nice! I took a picture with her, and I also walked away with some free buttons and a free poster! It was a really fun night and I'm so glad I got to go! Although now I'm a bit ill again...

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]