3.04.2010

Little Boots' Debut Album Out Now!

I should have blogged about this on Tuesday, but I forgot to. :S ANYWHO, the amazing Little Boots has FINALLY released her debut album in the US, as of March 2nd! I haven't even sampled it yet, but I'm sure it's AH-MAZING! I love Little Boots! If you've never heard of her, she's this bleach blonde British girl who plays her own synth and piano AND sings! She has great songs, and even though she's pretty popular now, she still makes little acoustic covers on her YouTube channel! If you want to check them out, here's the link--
http://www.youtube.com/littlebootsvideos

So make sure to buy Little Boots' new album! You won't be disappointed! She's also currently on a US tour (I can't go to her El Rey show, sob sob) AND she'll be making a special appearance at Amoeba Records in San Francisco!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]