3.08.2010

Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Premiere on Vevo This Thursday! (Plus, Some VERY Exciting Concert News!)

WOO-HOO! Lady GaGa is premiering ANOTHER new video on Vevo THIS THURSDAY at 9 PM for her song, Telephone! I have to say, I'm not a big fan of this song. I mean, the music itself is pretty good, but the lyrics seem pretty meaningless, the only part I actually like is the chorus, and even that's pretty much just going "EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH". Still, though, I'm VERY excited for Miss GaGa's new video, I think her videos are just the best. They're so unique with so many cool outfits, and with so much money, she can pretty much do anything! So, I highly suggest you watch the premiere! Now, on to my exciting concert news...*drum roll* I'm going to see...PAUL MCCARTNEY IN CONCERT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yes, I am MUCHOS excited! It's going to be a blast! Don't worry, I'll deffo do a post on it! See you guys later! Remember VEVO AT 9 PM!!!

Kira xox

EDIT--
WOOPS, guys! Okay, I got the time seriously wrong. It premieres on E! News, Vevo, AND LadyGaGa.com at 11:30 PM. Don't forget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]