3.18.2010

Starting a Twitter REVOLUTION in Honor of Uffie!

Okay, I should have addressed this issue a long time ago, but I didn't, so I'm going to do it now. Now, I'm sure you all know that totally stupid but somehow extremely addicting song TiK ToK (uh, spelling problems, much?) by Ke$ha (UGHHH, THE DOLLAR SIGN!). You like it? Well, IT'S STOLEN! Yes, the only good song on her album is just a rip off of a song called TTHHEE PPAARRTTYY by Justic ft. Uffie. I'm dead serious. Uffie is an AH-MAZING underground white rapper/vocalist chick with some SERIOUS talent, and I think she should be getting all this money instead of freaking Ke$ha. So, my friend and I decided we are going to make Ke$ha PAY. That's right! We are going to start a Twitter REVOLUTION and you are going to help us! We will send out this tweet, so copy it and paste, tell ALL your followers to retweet it.

#keshaexposed Ke$ha stole her song TiK ToK from The Party by Uffie!Don't believe it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUqFm0mhTYY PLEASE RT

We can do this, people! Give Ke$ha what she deserves!

Kira xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]