9.06.2009

We Have Band's US Tour Dates Announced!

Well, I was at first EXTREMELY excited about this, since I've been waiting for We Have Band to come to the states for well, EVER. They're even coming to LA. Imagine me, happy and excited Kira, going to the Cinespace website and calling the number to ask if it's a 21+ venue, when the first words that are uttered from the phone are "Thank you for calling Cinespace. We are a 21+ venue." I was REALLY angry that the concert I've been waiting for was 21+. I mean, doesn't Cinespace even THINK about the poor little thirteen-year-olds out there who want to go to a concert just for fun and to see one of their favorite bands? Well anyway, don't let me spoil your fun. If you're in the US, I would definitely go see We Have Band. You won't be disappointed. Here are the tour dates--

October 24th @ Santos Party House, New York
October 25 @ Great Scott, Boston
October 27 @ Cinespace, Los Angeles (*sob*)

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]