9.29.2009

La Roux's Debut Album Is Out Now/Fran Drescher's Debut Single Eye For an Eye (Late, sorry)

Okay, I'm really mad at myself. Sorry this post is really late! I just wanted to say that exactly a week ago from today La Roux's self-titled debut album came out. I haven't had the time to buy it, but it sounds really awesome. Also, her single "Bulletproof" was up for the free Single of the Week on iTunes. Unfortunately, it's some other song now. Sorry I didn't post it earlier, you probably would've been able to get it. Or maybe you downloaded anyway, that's smart. Anyway, something else was also released just yesterday. Fran Drescher's debut single, Eye For an Eye! Woo! (crickets from audience). Now, I'm a HUGE Fran Drescher fan (she's my hero!), but I wasn't so sure about her recording a song. I sampled it on iTunes and I was surprised. It's actually pretty good! I know her voice is really nasaly, but she somehow made it work. You don't have to buy it (I didn't even buy it, don't have any iTunes money :S), but I think you should at least give it a listen on YouTube or something. You might be surprised! So, two new releases for all you people to listen to! Have fun!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]