9.20.2009

Adidas Originals/Ting Tings Paint Party!

Oh my gosh. Last night was SERIOUSLY the best night of my ENTIRE LIFE! I had sooo much fun at the paint party last night, it was so amazing. Okay, so here's what happened--
My mum and I waited in line for a little while to get in, and then we finally did! We went into a room where they were giving out the black tracksuits that everyone was going to wear, so we got two and waited in line for a dressing room. Once we had the tracksuits on, then we went downstairs and it was really cool down there. There were all these black lights and loud music with photos of the Ting Tings' first paint party in Manchester. I didn't have any of my friends with me there to dance with, so I kind of just leaned against the wall. Then, the curtains opened to the other side of the room, and everybody took all these paint bottles and just started squirting everywhere! I left my mum in the other room 'cause she didn't want to go paint, so I ran in and we all just started painting! It was such a fun experience, I got COVERED in paint. Then, The Ting Tings came on to the stage and started playing. They gave such an amazing performance, everyone was like squirting paint at them, and I was jumping and dancing and screaming my head off. Then at the end of the show they just squirted paint at everyone. It was awesome. Afterwards, my mum and I waited around by the backstage curtain because I had a feeling they would come out of there. Then, I saw them both come out of the curtain with sunglasses on and everything. Of course, my life dream is to meet The Ting Tings, so I quickly ran up to Katie and poked her. She looked back and I said "I'm your biggest fan, I LOVE you guys!" She smiled and held out her hand to shake and I SHOOK KATIE WHITE'S HAND. It was so awesome. After she walked away I started screaming and jumping around in circles. Well, that's pretty much everything that happened. Amazing night, THANK YOU TING TINGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]