9.06.2009

Ladyhawke's US Only Deluxe Album Out Now!

Well, this is a little late since it came out September 1st, but here it is: Ladyhawke (my favorite solo artist) recently re-released her self-titled album in a deluxe version for US only (who would've thought, eh?)! It now has extra songs--Oh My (only released on the UK version of the album, but my friend from England e-mailed the MP3 file to me ;D), Danny & Jenny (from the US only Paris Is Burning EP, which I also already have), and acoustic versions of Paris Is Burning, Dusk Til Dawn, and My Delirium (don't have those!). I'll probably cheap out and just buy the songs I don't have instead of the deluxe version, but if you haven't heard of or heard Ladyhawke, I would definitely buy the whole album. Then you don't have to go and buy her other EP or anything like that. So if you live in the US, there's a new CD for you to buy! Have fun listening to Ladyhawke, she's great!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]