2.19.2010

New We Have Band Video AND Remix! (And Some Mainstream Music For Y'all)

M-hmmm. Well, on my previous blog post about We Have Band I mentioned that they had a new single (out on March 22 and on their MySpace page right now) called Divisive. And now it has a video exclusively on the NME site! Like, a really awesome video with stop motion and making letters with humans and such. Can't wait to see it? Well here's the link!

http://www.nme.com/home

Also, there's yet ANOTHER free Honey Trap remix (that song's getting a lot of attention!) on the RCRDLBL website. I just listened to it and it's quite good, so here's the link for that, too--

http://rcrdlbl.com/artists/We_Have_Band/track/Honeytrap_Co-Pilots_Flying_High_Edit

And this doesn't really relate to We Have Band, but I've been liking quite a lot of mainstream music lately for some reason...here's some mainstream songs you should check out if you're feeling like an indie snob--
1.Need You Now-Lady Antebellum (I KNOW, it's country, but it's addictive!)
2.Hey, Soul Sister-Train (Dude. This song is FREAKING AMAZING! I can't stop listening to it.)
3.For Your Entertainment-Adam Lambert (I know this isn't his hit anymore, but I still like it, despite it's extreme inappropriateness)
4.Pretty much like, EVERY Lady GaGa song. I used to hate her, but now I think she's AH-MAZING!
5.TiK ToK-Ke$ha (Okay, so I really don't like Ke$ha. The rest of her album besides this one song is really horrible and meaningless, and I have no idea why her song Blah, Blah, Blah is popular because it's one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard. ANYWAY, even though she totally stole everything from Justice and Uffie's TTHHEE PPAARRTTYY, I still can't help but like this song.)

So, there you go! Lots of stuff to listen to, eh? Have a nice weekend!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]