2.02.2010

IT'S A V.V. BROWN MIRACLE!

It is, indeed! Just yesterday, V.V. Brown was merely a UK-only artist who brought the best elements of pop and a little bit of motown together, creating great music for me to take off YouTube and change to an MP3, but now, she's in the US! WOOT! I have been waiting FOREVA for this girl to release her album in the US, and it's finally here! Plus, something even MORE awesome, one of my favorite songs by her, Shark in the Water, is the iTUNES FREE SINGLE OF THE WEEK THIS WEEK! I know, it's too much V.V. Brown awesomeness to handle! So, after you read this, you BETTER go on iTunes and buy her album (or buy it at a record store) AND get her special free Single of the Week, which is only available until next Tuesday, so hurry! Hope you like her as much as I do!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]