10.30.2010

Inspiring Video Premieres from Lady Antebellum and Katy Perry!

Woo-hoo, TWO new videos for you to watch, with a little inspiration to brighten up your day! First up is Lady Antebellum's video for 'Hello World,' which you can watch here. Yes, I know, the fog machine in the middle of the street and Charles' dramatic movements are a bit cheesy, but, I'm not going to lie, it made me tear up towards the end. It shows you what's really important in life. Next, Katy Perry's video for 'Firework,' which you can watch here. I've loved this song ever since I heard it on 'Teenage Dream.' It's got a great tune, for one, and it's just really inspiring. I wish everyone could hear it and learn from it. The video features various stories of what Katy would call "fireworks," I suppose. Just ordinary people who stand up for themselves and realize that they're part of this world, too. There's also lots of dancing and pretty colored fireworks shooting off everywhere. Sounds pretty sweet, huh? If you're feeling down, I suggest you watch these videos! Remember, you're a FIREWORK!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]