10.30.2010

Give These Girls a Chance!

I know everyone either hates the Disney stars or viciously strives to hide the fact that they love them. I can honestly say I don't like Miley, the Jonas Brothers, or Ashley Tisdale, but I have to say, I actually LIKE Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. I know Demi...um...isn't exactly the best actor. In fact, I MUCH prefer her singing than her acting. Camp Rock and Sonny With a Chance were just...dreadful. Yet, once I actually listened to some of her other songs from her album and everything, I realized she can actually SING. Her songs are catchy, and most of them aren't too sugar-coated. She's really talented and she knows what she's doing. Now, with Selena, it took me a little longer to actually like her. Again, not the best actor, and she doesn't have Demi's voice, either. But what made me really like her was how she treats her fans. There are so many celebrities who don't take five seconds to really appreciate their fans, but she really does. I might even go as far to say she's almost as fan-friendly as Lady Gaga. She could be spending all of her time out shopping at Barney's or partying, but she makes time for her fans, which I think is really important. I don't really have any respect for people who don't really appreciate their fans. And, I don't like her music enough to buy her WHOLE album, but I have to say, I LOVE her newest single, 'A Year Without Rain.' You have to admit, it's REALLY catchy. I've probably displeased most of the people who read my blog by writing this by now, so I'm just going to stop writing now. I will end this post by saying try giving Demi and Selena a chance!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]