8.05.2009

The Ting Tings/Natalie Portman's Shaved Head/Hottub 8/4/09

That was the most amazing concert I have ever been to! It was so fun and exciting. I got there early and stood around for two hours, but it was definitely worth it. I was in the pit area! Anyway, the first opening act was this hip-hop girl group called Hottub. They were really energetic and fun, but some of their dance moves were a little...ehhh. The second opening act I liked a lot better. They were called Natalie Portman's Shaved Head. You can't expect much from a band with a name like that, but they were really awesome. They were really fun to dance to. And last but not least, The Ting Tings after that. They were SO amazing. I was dancing and screaming my head off the whole time. They had this whole big screen in the back and all these synthesizers. I even almost caught the drumstick! It was a really good show. Hope you all get to see The Ting Tings sometime!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]