8.08.2009

Let Us Be Free...

I got Tilly and the Wall's album 'Bottoms of Barrels' yesterday on a late night trip to Amoeba Music and I really like it. It's real feel-good music and just makes you really happy. Well, most of the songs, at least. A few of the songs like 'Lost Girls' and 'Coughing Colors' are a bit depressing, but good nonetheless. I think one of my favorite songs on the album would be 'Sing Songs Along' just because it's so happy and cheerful. There's lots of shouting and tap dancing, and the video's really fun too, with gymnasiums and trampolines. I know the album's pretty old and if you're a Tilly and the Wall fan you've probably have already heard it (well, I hadn't), but it's an album I would recommend. And their album 'O' is really good, too. Well, I'm gonna post the 'Sing Songs Along' video and be off. All that's left is 'Wild Like Children' left for me to buy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]