6.17.2009

Warrior!

Okay, I just wanted to say that everyone should check out the Magic Wands' new song, Warrior. I absolutely looooooooove it. Now, you probably haven't heard of the Magic Wands (I tend to listen to lots of bands you haven't heard of), but they're one of the best bands, I have to say. I first heard them at The Music Box when I went to see The Kills. They were the opening band, and after the concert I added them on MySpace and bought ALL of their songs on iTunes. They sound a bit eighties-ish I guess, I can't really explain it. You should listen for yourself! Warrior isn't available for download yet, but you can view it on their MySpace page or YouTube. But instead of going on a different site, I'm going to have it on the end of this post! How great is that? M-hmmm. Have fun!

Kira xox


1 comment:

  1. kira, you're blog is amazing! I'm loving it!
    and i'm loving the magic wands! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loved! :]