6.28.2009

Ingrid Michaelson's New Mailing List...and a New Album Already!

Hey, everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts in a while, I was on a mini-vacation in San Diego. Anywho, the day before I left, I found out Ingrid Michaelson has a mailing list now. I usually only sign up on mailing lists for artists I REALLY REALLY REALLY like (well, I like Ingrid Michaelson buy I've never actually bought like a full album of hers), but it had a free MP3! Yes, that's right, free music. Woo! AND she's already coming out with a new album, and if any of you guys are fans of her you probably know she just recently came out with her album Be OK. You gotta give her props for fast songwriting! Wait...did I just say "give props"? Oh well. So anyway, if you're interested in any free Ingrid Michaelson MP3s, sign up for the mailing list. Doesn't take long!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]