12.07.2009

Free iTunes+Starbucks Twenty-Song Playlist, Just in Time for the Holidays!

Hey, everyone! Happy holidays! Along with your gifts and Christmas tree (or monorrah, I suppose), there's even MORE for you to enjoy! iTunes is giving a special promotion twenty-song playlist of all of Starbucks' "Pick of the Week"s. Of course, I had to go through quite a bit of crap to actually get the full experience of it, but it's pretty worth it, I guess...
First, I had to download the new iTunes because you couldn't download the new playlist without it.
Second, I had to download the new Safari because you couldn't use the new iTunes store without it.
Third, I had to download the new Mac OS X software because you couldn't download the new Safari without it.
Finally, I downloaded the new Safari and I am listening to the playlist this very moment. It has two artists I already know about, ZaZa and Kate Earl, who are pretty cool. So, you should give it a try, and maybe download a bunch of software crap while you're at it ;]

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]