7.08.2009

Twenty Free iTunes Songs! (Yes, I Said Twenty.)

Okay everyone, I have exciting news. I mean REALLY EXCITING news. Well, if you like indie music. Do you see where this is leading...? Probably not. That's why I'm going to tell you. If you become a fan of iTunes Music on Facebook, you can get a code for twenty free songs! AND they're actually good! It took me a while to listen to them all, but most of them are really wicked. It's for the Indie Spotlight and such. I can't name the all the songs you'll get because I deleted a few (not all of them are good), but I can tell you that is has some of my favorite artists like The Kills, Regina Spektor, and Phoenix. I'm not sure when it expires, but I wouldn't wait just in case it's sometime soon. Hurry, go to the free songs, young grasshoppers! Okay, that was stupid. Seeya people!

Kira xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved! :]